Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.08470 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,806 (Taka 115,776) in Dinajpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)