Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.08566 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,814 (Taka 184,601) in Dinajpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)