Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.08269 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,489 (Taka 114,758) in Dinajpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)