Cost of living in Dili, East Timor vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.718 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,202元 ($2,412) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brisbane costs AU$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Singapore costs SGD $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Almería costs €441 (about 2 hours ago)