Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,352 ($2,393) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)