Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.392 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,505 ($2,113) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)