Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,922 ($2,530) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)