Cost of living in Dili, East Timor vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.874 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,623元 ($2,273) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)