Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.499 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,390 ($2,060) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)