Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,506 (€3,125) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)