Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06007 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,235 (₨ 137,089) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)