Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05959 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,387元 (₨ 123,977) in Dharan Bazar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)