Cost of living in Dhanbad, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09662 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,014元 (₨72,591) in Dhanbad.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 1 hour ago)