Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,734 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07642 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,085 (Taka 105,795) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (28 minutes ago)