Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08606 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,139 (Taka 175,902) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)