Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08041 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,042 (Taka 100,008) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (39 minutes ago)