Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,105 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07591 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,328 (Taka 109,716) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)