Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,100 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07724 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,933 (Taka 89,761) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)