Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 995 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08640 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,528 (Taka 168,152) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (43 minutes ago)