Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,223 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08277 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,757元 (Taka 93,712) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)