Cost of living in Dezhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,091 in Dezhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)