Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.491 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,740 ($1,809) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)