Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,437 ($3,553) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)