Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,036 ($3,499) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)