Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.620 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,356 ($2,018) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (39 minutes ago)