Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,931 ($1,746) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (38 minutes ago)