Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,622元 ($1,971) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)