Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.690 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,934 ($1,784) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)