Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.438 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,890 ($2,002) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)