Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06578 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,026 (₨258,810) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bloemfontein costs R 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)