Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05540 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,299 (₨167,857) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)