Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06559 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,052 (₨259,987) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)