Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,475 (Rp 17,355,843) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (41 minutes ago)