Cost of living in Denver, Colorado, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,249 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denver, Colorado (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,200 ($2,508) in Denver, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)