Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,459 (Rp 26,275,616) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)