Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,614元 (Rp 18,220,205) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)