Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.030 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,485 (6,644TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)