Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.283 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,672元 (5,200TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)