Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,413 (5,356TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)