Cost of living comparison between Den Helder, Netherlands and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,932 (€2,019) in Den Helder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)