Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,603 prices entered by 539 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10397 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,670 (₨54,530) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)