Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,519 prices entered by 538 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09774 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,667元 (₨88,676) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)