Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,556 prices entered by 612 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09434 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,384元 (₨57,073) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)