Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,017 prices entered by 589 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10304 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,369 (₨100,636) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faridabad costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)