Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02578 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,742 (300,349 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)