Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02315 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,946 (299,990 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)