Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02436 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,870 (281,995 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)