Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02410 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,231元 (341,566 Ft) in Debrecen.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)