Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00474 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,658 (1,405,092 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)