Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00473 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,680 (1,411,089 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)