Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,862 (1,397 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (33 minutes ago)