Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.936 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,512 (1,660 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)