Cost of living in David, Panama vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.895 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,318元 (1,496 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)