Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,780 (2,728 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)