Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12901 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,118元 (Php55,178) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)