Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13166 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,865 (Php52,143) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (42 minutes ago)