Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12061 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,338 (Php52,545) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)