Cost of living in Darwin, Australia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.787 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,575元 (AU$3,045) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)