Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.839 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,732 (AU$3,044) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)