Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.777 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,800 (AU$3,099) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)