Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.205 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 106% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,535 (AU$6,443) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)