Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,604元 (€1,613) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (35 minutes ago)