Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,731 (3,213,392 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (36 minutes ago)