Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00291 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,462元 (3,252,962 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palembang costs Rp 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 125 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)