Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00306 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,267 (3,676,330 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)