Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00280 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,885 (3,525,591 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)