Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00281 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,124 (3,608,681 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)