Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,015 (3,350,218 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)