Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,096元 (3,666,950 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)