Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,352 (6,594,032 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)