Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.840 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,211元 (﷼ 7,178) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)