Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.827 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,431 (﷼ 11,727) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (42 minutes ago)