Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,578 (﷼ 5,988) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)