Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.832 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,659 (﷼ 11,825) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)