Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,816元 (﷼ 6,398) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)