Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 49% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,152 (338,889 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)