Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01347 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 49% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,865元 (361,119 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)