Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01332 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 50% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,784 (359,283 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)