Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,906 in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)