Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,721 in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)