Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01173 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,407 (2,081,154 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (28 minutes ago)