Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01140 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,767 (1,119,560 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)