Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01181 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,593元 (1,150,814 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)