Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01105 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,706 (2,145,258 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (18 minutes ago)