Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00592 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,098 (₩2,380,981) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)