Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00610 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,749元 (₩2,090,045) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)