Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00609 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,528 (₩2,221,525) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)