Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00597 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,363 (₩2,070,285) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (22 minutes ago)