Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00595 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,740 (₩2,142,890) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)