Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00601 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,048 (₩2,005,747) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)