Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00590 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,933元 (₩2,023,027) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)