Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00610 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,748元 (₩1,762,473) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)