Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00590 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,753 (₩1,821,343) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stuttgart costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)