Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,982 (46,272,274 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)