Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,483 (25,345,760 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)