Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,110 (25,044,368 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)