Cost of living comparison between Da Lat, Vietnam and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,521 (47,961,615 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)