Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.673 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,103 (7,832 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (33 minutes ago)