Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.762 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,362元 (4,178 zł) in Częstochowa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)