Cost of living in Cuttack, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09594 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,778元 (₨70,652) in Cuttack.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)