Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10285 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,884 (₨66,933) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)