Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,480 (S/. 3,311) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)