Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,007 (S/. 3,516) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)