Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.048 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,194 (S/. 5,953) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (27 minutes ago)