Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.081 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,931元 (S/. 3,811) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)