Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.773 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,797元 (R$ 5,525) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)