Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.073 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,057 (R$ 4,368) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)