Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01013 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,793 (CH$868,242) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)