Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01040 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,216 (CH$982,785) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)