Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11132 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,039元 (54,252 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)