Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11185 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,383元 (48,125 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (36 minutes ago)