Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 39% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,711 (Bs 70,473,834) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)