Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38335 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,717 (Mex$ 17,522) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)