Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34033 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,287元 (Mex$ 21,412) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)