Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35276 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,750元 (Mex$ 21,971) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)