Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34206 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,914 (Mex$ 17,291) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)