Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,464 (R$ 4,926) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)