Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.223 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,005 (R$ 8,098) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)