Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,199 (R$ 7,768) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (26 minutes ago)