Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,368 (R$ 7,579) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)