Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33533 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,803 (Mex$ 17,305) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)