Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36408 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,314 (Mex$ 17,342) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)