Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,006 ($1,210) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (42 minutes ago)