Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,298 ($1,352) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)