Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,265 ($2,078) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)