Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.782 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,710 ($2,316) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)