Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,640 ($2,127) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)