Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,492 ($1,329) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)