Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,869 (COL$2,620,328) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)