Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,326 (COL$2,813,335) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)