Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,707 (COL$2,557,682) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)