Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.307 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,253 ($2,101) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (19 minutes ago)