Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,165 ($1,687) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (43 minutes ago)