Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.917 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,001元 ($1,590) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (about 1 hour ago)