Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26883 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,971 (L 33,372) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (25 minutes ago)