Cost of living in Coventry, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.802 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coventry (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,318 (£2,308) in Coventry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)