Cost of living in Coventry, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.773 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coventry (United Kingdom) is 105% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,031 (£2,055) in Coventry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)