Cost of living in Coventry, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.804 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coventry (United Kingdom) is 95% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,158 (£1,835) in Coventry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)