Cost of living in Coventry, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.794 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coventry (United Kingdom) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,598 (£2,001) in Coventry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (28 minutes ago)