Cost of living in Coventry, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.543 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coventry (United Kingdom) is 93% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,358 (£2,149) in Coventry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)