Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01156 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,231 (798,308 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)