Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01203 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,916元 (824,267 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)