Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01180 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,575 (811,292 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)