Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01203 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,768 (894,847 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbandaka costs 15,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (10 minutes ago)