Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12854 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,490元 (Php66,049) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)