Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12895 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,443 (Php65,478) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)