Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13814 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,607 (Php84,029) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)