Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12979 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,457 (Php57,457) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)