Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.877 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,829元 (€1,502) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 8,000 ₪ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)