Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,145 (€1,537) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)