Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,173元 (€1,449) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)