Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,910 (€1,404) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)